British Council Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Our office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia was established in 1943. Since that time we have engaged with generations of young people through a diverse range of educational and cultural programmes.
We work with our partners, both Ethiopian and from the UK, to showcase excellence, innovation and creativity. We work for the benefit of the individual and for the mutual benefit of the UK and Ethiopia.
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Regional Project Finance Manager||N/A|
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- High level of Amharic and English language (IELTS 6 or above equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or any other similar qualification with at least 3 years of experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable role(s)
- Track record of key finance function in international / multinational organization in similar context
- Experience in procurement of services and goods and contracts
- A recognized professional finance and /or accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Familiarity with EU policies and procedures
- Knowledge about grants, CSO financing, foreign donations rules and regulations
- Technical knowledge and/or experience of SAP
- Last Date:- 26 February 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Yeka Sub City
PO. BOX 1043
Telephone number:- +251 (0)11 617 4300
Telephone number:- +251 (0)911 512835 (mobile)
Fax +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website:- ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021