British Council Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Our office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia was established in 1943. Since that time we have engaged with generations of young people through a diverse range of educational and cultural programmes.
We work with our partners, both Ethiopian and from the UK, to showcase excellence, innovation and creativity. We work for the benefit of the individual and for the mutual benefit of the UK and Ethiopia.
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Programme Manager (BMM)||N/A|
- The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- University Degree in project management, business or social studies including in development, migration or Social Studies.
- Four years’ experience including two years in a managerial role
- Experience of managing client / partner funded projects
- Experience of managing the delivery of projects delivered through partners and / or using outsourced providers.
- Experience in M&E of projects
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines
Project Management for Development (PMD)
Financial Management for Development (FMD) equivalent
Management of Risk (MoR)
British Council Ethiopia Important Dates
- Last Date:- 29th Nov. 2020
British Council Ethiopia Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
British Council Ethiopia Advertisement
Yeka Sub City
PO. BOX 1043
Telephone number:- +251 (0)11 617 4300
Telephone number:- +251 (0)911 512835 (mobile)
Fax +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website:- ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020