British Council Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Our office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia was established in 1943. Since that time we have engaged with generations of young people through a diverse range of educational and cultural programmes.
We work with our partners, both Ethiopian and from the UK, to showcase excellence, innovation and creativity. We work for the benefit of the individual and for the mutual benefit of the UK and Ethiopia.
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
- Right to live and work in Ethiopia
- Appropriate police check required
- High proficiency in English i.e. full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 8/9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module\
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL
- Undergraduate / University degree
- Two years post-certificate i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL experience / other recognized qualification
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children
- Effective communication and engagement with children and their parents/guardians.
Last Date:- Friday 23 August 2019
Please click here to see more details and apply: https://bit.ly/2JNNdPq
Yeka Sub City
PO. BOX 1043
Telephone number:- +251 (0)11 617 4300
Telephone number:- +251 (0)911 512835 (mobile)
Fax +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website:- ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019