British Council Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The British Council Ethiopia Arts team currently runs two flagship programmes, namely Creative Futures and East Africa Arts Programme. There are key events to be delivered on the Creative Futures programme in the following few months. And thus our Arts Teams is looking to recruit an Arts Programme Officer (3months contract with the possibility of extension) to help the delivery of Creative Futures programme in particular.
Support high quality management of British Council’s facilities, premises & other assets in Ethiopia, ensuring security and safety of all staff, visitors, assets as per corporate standard. The post holder supports the Office Manager in the purchasing of any goods & services related to British Council Ethiopia’s estate & coordinate store management & keeping up-to-date inventory records.
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Finance Manager & Accountant||N/A|
Role Specific requirement and Experience;
- A first degree or comparable professional experience in Finance / Accounting with a minimum of 3+ years post qualification
- Fluency in English, Amharic and/or a language spoken and used in one of the regional states of the country.
- A very detailed understanding of financial control processes applicable to client funded project work
- Ability to explain and support the implementation of stringent financial requirements to multi-disciplinary internal staff and external partners (steering committee, clients, grantees, consortium partners, hub delivery teams)
- Experience of overseeing, supporting and significantly improving financial management capability and performance of individuals and teams outside of formal / direct line management control
- Direct experience monitoring and financial management capacity building of Civil Society Organisation in receipt of DFID or other client funded grants.
- Extensive SAP or other ERP system skills
(More Details Please Check the Official Notification)
Last Date:- 19th & 21st August 2018
British Council Ethiopia Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Yeka Sub City
PO. BOX 1043
Telephone number:- +251 (0)11 617 4300
Telephone number:- +251 (0)911 512835 (mobile)
Fax +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website:- ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018