AWF Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: AWF Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Deputy Program Manager and Senior Community Development Officer jobs opening for January 2020.
AWF Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The African Wildlife Foundation, is the leading international conservation organization focused exclusively on Africa’s wildlife and wild lands. AWF’s programs and conservation strategies are designed to protect the wildlife and wild lands of Africa and ensure a more sustainable future for Africa’s people.
AWF Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Deputy Program Manager and Senior Community Development Officer||N/A|
- Masters degree in Natural resource management /Environmental conservation or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in or with the Government of Ethiopia
- At least 5 years of experience in “on the ground” wildlife management.
- Experience of collaborating with governmental conservation institutions, with military structures and with private sector involved in conservation/PA-management NGOs
- Experience in working with the Ethiopian Charities Agency
- English speaking & Amharic
- Experience in working with local government authorities including local communities
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Last Date: Please Check Official Notification.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
AWF Ethiopia, Debark, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.awf.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020