AWF Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Finance & Administration Officer will provide the administrative, logistical, and financial support to African Wildlife Foundation’s project in the Simien Mountains landscape. S/he will have experience in successfully running large donor-funded projects to their conclusion with capacity in all necessary aspects of financial administration and reporting, procurement, logistics, and financial support to ensure strict adherence to internal controls, donor guidelines, mandated laws, proper record keeping, and efficient administration.
AWF Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Finance & Administration Officer||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or above position (preferably in an international NGO set-up or busy working environment).
- Accounting certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and MS Office software including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting packages and government regulations such as taxation requirements, statutory and regulatory related matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English; fluency in Amharic.
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of key administrative functions ranging from insurance management, tenancy agreements, procurement, and cross-border logistics.
- Proactive nature of problem-solving.
- Familiarization in dealing with government departments, revenue authorities, and immigration departments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritization.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner with a high level of flexibility.
Post Date:- June 4, 2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
AWF Ethiopia, Debark, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.awf.org