ATA Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is a strategy and delivery oriented government agency created to help accelerate the growth and transformation of the country’s agriculture sector. The ATA envisions that, by 2025, smallholder farmers are commercialized with greater incomes, inclusiveness, resilience and sustainability, contributing to Ethiopia’s achievement of middle-income country status.
The agency focuses on two primary national approaches to catalyze agricultural transformation. First, we support the Ministry of Agriculture (MoA), its affiliate institutions, and other partners to identify and address systemic bottlenecks within an Agricultural Transformation Agenda. Second, we support Regional Governments to accelerate development of high-priority commodity value chains in clearly defined geographic clusters, through the Agricultural Commercialization Clusters (ACC) Initiative.
New Current Vacancies
Senior Technical Expert – Project Mgmt., Coordination and Evaluation, Regional Delivery Unit – Last Date – February 21, 2020
Senior Technical Expert – Research, Extension and Farmer Engagement, Regional Delivery Unit – Last Date – February 21, 2020
Senior Technical Expert – Inputs, Resources and Financial Products, Regional Delivery Unit – Last Date – February 21, 2020
ATA Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Programmer Analyst, Sr. HR Officer, etc.||03|
Programmer Analyst Posts
- BSc in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience with the following skill sets: Analysing Information , Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Database development and administration, Software support.
- Minimum of 5 years total experience in software development or application support.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ERP or other enterprise systems development and support.
- Comfortable in customization tools and Report Studio.
- 2 years minimum programming experience, including C#, PHP, ASP.Net or MVC
- 2 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Comfortable working with Open source technologies
- Development experience using known IDE’s which integrate with source code version control system.
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience building applications from scratch as well as troubleshooting existing code developed by somebody else.
- Website and intranet system administration.
- Coaching colleagues.
- User support.
- Create custom documentation and procedures.
Sr. HR Officer Posts
- Minimum BA/MA in Human Resources Management/Development, Training and Development, Business Administration or other related fields of study
- At least 6 years (for Bachelors) or 4 years (for Masters) of relevant experience on designing and implementing staff learning and development intervention programs.
- Well versed and acquainted with human resources management principles, practices and trends
- Effective interpersonal communication skill.
- The ability and experience of working with diversified teams/work groups
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skill and experience
- Self-starter who is able to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong training design and facilitation skill
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint
- Last Date: September 29, 2019
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) at http://apply.ata.gov.et
Also, please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application form.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Agricultural Transformation Agency Ethiopia (ATA Ethiopia), Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.ata.gov.et
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020