ATA Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is a strategy and delivery oriented government agency created to help accelerate the growth and transformation of the country’s agriculture sector. The ATA envisions that, by 2025, smallholder farmers are commercialized with greater incomes, inclusiveness, resilience and sustainability, contributing to Ethiopia’s achievement of middle-income country status.
The agency focuses on two primary national approaches to catalyze agricultural transformation. First, we support the Ministry of Agriculture (MoA), its affiliate institutions, and other partners to identify and address systemic bottlenecks within an Agricultural Transformation Agenda. Second, we support Regional Governments to accelerate development of high-priority commodity value chains in clearly defined geographic clusters, through the Agricultural Commercialization Clusters (ACC) Initiative.
ATA Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Delivery Manager, Ministry of Agriculture||01|
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business management, business administration, project management economics, statistics, development studies or related. Master’s preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience with a Master’s degree, or 8 years with a Bachelor’s degree, working in project management, strategy, business development, management consulting, project design, or other relevant fields, in the public, private, and NGO sectors.
- Experience in both design/strategy and implementation/operations required.
- Excellent coordination, critical thinking and analytical skills, with experience applying these for both strategy and implementation/operations
- Strong team player with excellent relationship management, sense of delivery, capacity building, facilitation, training and presentation skills, and a passion for change and delivery
- Experience navigating complex organizations with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Passion and commitment to improving the lives of farmers
- Self-starter with strong motivation, ownership and commitment to drive transformation
- Can act as a champion for change and can effectively support change management efforts
- A strong set of personal values including integrity, honesty and desire to be of service
- Very strong skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Fluency in English required, with Amharic a plus
- Last Date: March 11, 2021
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) a cover letter and (ii) a CV (maximum 3 pages), to recruitment @ata.gov.et by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
Also, please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application form.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Agricultural Transformation Agency Ethiopia (ATA Ethiopia), Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.ata.gov.et
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021