African Development Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2017-2018: African Development Bank Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Finance & Administrative Assistant jobs opening for November 2017.
African Development Bank Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth. In order to sharply focus the objectives of the Ten Year Strategy (2013 – 2022) and ensure greater developmental impact, five major areas (High 5s), all of which will accelerate our delivery for Africa, have been identified for scaling up, namely; energy, agro-business, industrialization, integration and improving the quality of life for the people of Africa. The Bank is seeking to build a management team that will lead the successful implementation of this vision.
African Development Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2017-2018
|Finance & Administrative Assistant||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and/or Finance;
- Membership to an internationally recognized professional accounting body (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA) will be considered as an added advantage.
- At least Six (6) years of relevant work experience. Experience in a similar post in a multilateral organization will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in administrative; financial accounting and full range of office support work, with a high level of sustained performance.
- Thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multicultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups.
- Competence in the use of Bank standard software (SAP, Word, Excel, Access, MS Projects and PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage.
African Development Bank Ethiopia Important Dates
- Last Date:- 24/11/2017.
African Development Bank Ethiopia Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
African Development Bank Ethiopia Advertisement
African Development Bank Ethiopia Helpline Number
Ethiopia field office
African Development Bank Group
Get-House Building, 7th and 8th Floor
Kirkos Sub-City, Kebele 20/21, House N° 056
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
P.O. Box 25543 – 1000
Phone: (251) 115 546 336
Fax: (251) 115 546 335
Official Website:- https://www.afdb.org/en/countries/east-africa/ethiopia/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017