United States Pharmacopeia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Program Manager will provide direct support to the Promoting the Quality of Medicines (PQM) program, a cooperative agreement between USP and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), in African countries to promote access and supply of quality-assured pharmaceutical products. This position will be based either in Nigeria, Ghana or Ethiopia, depending on candidates location. The Program Manager is responsible for providing strategic management and technical leadership in PQM assigned countries to achieve program and country goals and ensure that activities are based and informed by country needs and priorities. The Program Manager will be physically located in the Nigeria, Ethiopia or Ghana field office but will provide management oversight to assigned countries in Africa.
United States Pharmacopeia Job Vacancies 2017-2018
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, public health, or related field required but a Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in managing public health programs in low and middle income countries particularly in Africa region; an equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted.
- Experience working with high-level officials in funding agencies, international organizations, private foundations, ministries of health.
- Experience working with international non-governmental organizations and national diseases programs strongly preferred in low and middle income countries.
- Extensive understanding of how medicine regulatory systems function in low and middle income countries
- Demonstrated experience working with and familiarity with USAID required.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English language. Ability to interact in Portuguese or French languages desired.
- Results driven with demonstrated successful outcomes
- Must possess ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally at least 25% of the time.
- Significant experience as a team player and commitment to bringing about change through a partnership approach
United States Pharmacopeia Important Dates
- All Date Details Please Check the Official Notification.
United States Pharmacopeia Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
United States Pharmacopeia Advertisement
United States Pharmacopeia Helpline Number
United States Pharmacopeia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.usp.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017
- Banking Job and Vacancy in Ethiopia 2017-2018