Social Impact Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
Social Impact Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2017-2018
|Organizational Development Specialist||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Advanced degree in public health, social sciences or a related field.
- At least five years of proven experience in organizational capacity assessments and analysis.
- Expertise in gender-sensitive data collection, analysis and reporting is highly desired.
- Demonstrated familiarity with USAID rules and regulations is preferred.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills and task management.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Post Date:- 1/12/2017
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Social Impact Ethiopia
Official Website:- socialimpact.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017