KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Grant Coordinator jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the most deadly infectious disease in the world.
KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Minimum Education Qualification
Qualification:- Sc in health related field and Master degree in MPH or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience working in TB programs or public health programs with recognized technical expertise
- Experience in project coordination and grants management
- Experience in proposal development for international donor organizations
- Experience in relationship management with donors, partners, stakeholders in an international environment
- Proven ability to coordinate, draft, and edit proposals and results-focused reports
- Strong coordination skills including ability to provide strategic guidance, develop work plans, and manage budgets and project expenditures
- Demonstrated skills in presentation and reporting, using various media
- Good interpersonal skills with experience in networking with partners at all levels (ministry, donors, private sector, NGOs and local community based organizations)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Last Date:- 11 February 2018
You can apply for this position by submitting your CV, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, via the form below, before February 11, 2018. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our HRM Team in Ethiopia +251116673801 or mail to email@example.com.
Sentayehu Tsegaye Semegn, Country Representative / Challenge TB Country Director
Bole subcity, kebel 03
Behind tele medhanialem branch Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.kncvtbc.org/en/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018