ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: ILRI Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Program Manager – External Advert, Accountant, Web Systems Specialist jobs opening for March 2018.
ILRI Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works with partners worldwide to enhance the roles that livestock play in food security and poverty alleviation, principally in Africa and Asia. The outcomes of these research partnerships help people in developing countries keep their farm animals alive and productive, increase and sustain their livestock and farm productivity, find profitable markets for their animal products, and reduce the risk of livestock-related diseases.
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Program Manager – External Advert, Accountant, Web Systems Specialist||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Masters/ Advanced Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Program Management Certification
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Bachelors or equivalent in ICT, Computer Science, Information Science, similar.
- Program Manager – External Advert Post Last Date – 27 March 2018.
- Accountant Post Last Date – 28 March 2018.
- Web Systems Specialist Post Last Date – 20 March 2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
P.O. Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251-11 617 2000
Fax: +251-11 617 2001
Email: ILRI – Ethiopia@cgiar.org
Official Website:- www.ilri.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018