Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia is part of Habitat for Humanity International. Habitat Ethiopia started work in 1993 with the aim of assisting low-income and vulnerable families to move out of substandard housing. Habitat Ethiopia has been able to diversify its areas of interventions to help families in 16 communities across the country. As a result of the efforts made over years, thousands of families who could not afford even basic renovations of their housing units now live in decent homes and get access to clean water and improved sanitation facilities.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2017-2018
Minimum Education Qualification
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance and related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience, at least 2 years with grant or contract management and compliance in an NGO environment
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Exceptional technical writing skills in English;
- Proficiency with software such as Word, Excel, Access and other data base systems, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
- Teamwork, working with different departments
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia Important Dates
- The closing date for submitting applications is within 10 days from the date of announcement.
- Application Send to the Human Resources Department, HFHE in Ethiopia through P.O Box 8953, Addis Ababa or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia Advertisement
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia Helpline Number
Ethiopia Habitat for Humanity
PO Box 8953
Addis Ababa ET- ET
Tele: (+251) 116 600 195
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017
- Banking Job and Vacancy in Ethiopia 2017-2018