FGAE Job Vacancies 2018-2019: FGAE has recently publish an advertisement notification for Admin Assistant for Purchase ( Purchaser), Officer Administrator, Pharmacy Technician/Druggist jobs opening for March 2018.
FGAE would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), a volunteer-based Association established in 1966, has been working with solid commitment to contribute to the national effort to fulfill these entitlements. Indeed, FGAE pioneered Family Planning (FP) services and tested different innovative approaches (including youth-friendly, community and workplace-based) to meet the growing demand for modern FP and other SRH services targeting under-served and marginalized segments of the population. FGAE, now registered as an Ethiopian Residents Charity Organization (under certificate number 0475), is also an accredited member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). Furthermore, FGAE is locally a member of the Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA); Consortium of Reproductive Health Associations (CORHA) and the Consortium of Population, Health and Environment (COPHE).
FGAE Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Admin Assistant for Purchase ( Purchaser), Officer Administrator, Pharmacy Technician/Druggist||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- College .Dip. Purchasing & Supply mgt, & Grade 3 Driving licensee./ 3yrs relevant experience
- BA/Dip in Secretarial Science& Office Mgt. Foreign Language & related studies/ 3 years for BA/, 5 Years for diploma after graduation, shall posses an extensive experiences in same or similar position in the NGO sector or donor founded project.
- Collage diploma pharmacy technician/ 5 years after graduation, shall posses an extensive experiences in similar health/hospital (preferably public sector) setting ./ AA Area Office Drug store and Saris Confidential Clinic.
- Last Date:- Mar 26, 2018
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address:
Family Guidance Association of
Ethiopia AA Area Office
Finance & Admin Services Division
P.O. Box: 8080
Apply through ethiojobs.net
In person to the area office located
near Betezata Hospital. AA Stadium
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE)
Kirkos Sub-city | Kebele 02/03 | DebreZeit Road |
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa-Ethiopia
Tel +251 (11) 467 2300 | Fax +251 (11) 467 1084
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018