Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF Ethiopia) would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
In Ethiopia, the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation (BMGF) will concentrate its health portfolio on strengthening the national and regional-level health institutions that oversee district level service delivery to help Ethiopia’s Federal Ministry of Health achieve its ambitious Health Sector Transformation Plan (HSTP).
BMGF Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2017-2018
|Senior Program Officer||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Advanced degree in statistics, measurement, evaluation, or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in program design, implementation and oversight of MLE activities. 15+ years of experience preferred
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Senior-level experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience working on large scale, complex health systems strengthening programs across multiple geographies
- Proven experience of working with, coaching, and mentoring government staff to improve data analysis and measurement systems
- Ability to critically design and evaluate MLE tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods, formative, summative, developmental and additive evaluation designs, qualitative and quantitative research methods, data collection and management
- Nuanced approach with quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Good experience in health informatics
- Last Date:- 26th January 2018
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.gatesfoundation.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017