AgroBIG would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Programme for Agro-Business Induced Growth in Amhara National Regional State ‘AgroBIG’ is an agricultural development programme using the Value Chain Approach. The purpose of AgroBIG is to assist in developing value addition at various levels of selected agricultural value chains in order to increase incomes and create jobs for farming households and other value chain actors, with a particular emphasis on women and youth. AgroBIG is a bilateral initiative, funded jointly by the governments of Ethiopia and Finland. Technical assistance is provided by NIRAS.
AgroBIG Job Vacancies 2017-2018
|Rural Finance Advisor||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
Qualification:- Master’s degree or equivalent in agribusiness, banking and finance, financial management or rural credit, at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
Relevant working experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in providing specialist services and technical support in rural finance, financial inclusion and procurement systems
- At least 5 years of experience with development and implementation of rural finance and financial inclusion projects funded by development agencies
- Proven experience in financing MSME agribusiness and value chains including working with banks, lower-tier financial institutions, commercialising farmers, and agri-MSMEs
- Experience in working with regulating authorities to meet compliance and reporting requirements.
- A strong network or working relationships with the banking industry, lower-tier FIs and the regulatory authorities in Ethiopia will be a strong advantage.
Other Personal Qualifications:
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Innovative and enthusiastic; the ability to gather people around new ideas and concepts, building their commitment and ownership
- Committed to applying best-practice to deliver outcome and impact results.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to write reports clearly and concisely
- Last Date:- 19th Dec. 2017
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
New ACSI Building, 3rd Floor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official Website:- www.agrobig.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2017
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2017
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2017
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2017